Hello peasants —
I know I haven’t updated in years (ok months), and I certifiably suck at this blogging thing. But I promise, I will be updating more in the future, AND I have a surprise announcement, too. I’m working on an uber secret project that’s still in it’s beginning phases, but it should be awesome once it goes live. I will keep you updated. But for now, some random thoughts:
- The Warriors play the Grizzlies tonight. The Grizzlies own us like Miley Cyrus owns every decision that screams “trying too hard.” His Airness speaks.
- It’s Steph Curry bobblehead night at Oracle, and he’s not even playing due to a mild concussion after UNC disappointment Marvin Williams sat on his head on Monday night. However, Tarheel Superstar Harrison Barnes will be taking Steph’s place and should be marvelous.
- I don’t know what baffles me more: the fact that the Raiders are in the playoff race, or the fact that Matt McGloin is not only our starter on Sunday, but also my new hero. MCGLOIN!
- Does anyone “Kaepernick” anymore?
- Seeing Patriot fans complain about a blown call is comedy. Although, I think agonizing over a blown call 10+ years ago is also comedy…also borderline sad.
That’s all for now. I’ll be back sooner rather than later.
But sooner doesn’t mean before the year ends. Or maybe it does.